Skill Level – Easy
Crochet baskets can be used for storing toys, craft items, household products, prized possessions, books and more! These fun baskets made in different sizes are easy to crochet and are made using Red Heart Super Saver Striping Yarn. This yarn stripes itself so there are few ends to weave in.
6 Skeins of Super Saver Retro Yarn
Susan Bates Crochet Hook Size K-10.5
Choose the Size of Basket You want to Crochet
Large = 12″ – 42″ Circumference
Medium = 10″- 36″
Small – 8″ – 30″
To Crochet the Basket it is made using 3 strands of yarn held together. This provides enough support for the basket to stand. The bottom of the basket is round but the basket can be stored flat when not in use.
Once you are familiar with the pattern you can modify it by changing yarn colors, adding larger handles, making them in different sizes and more!
- Easy to Follow Personalized Season’s Greetings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern