This crochet pillow cover is inspired by desert colors.
It’s suggested that you use a worsted weight yarn. Pillows are a great way to spruce up a room. You can even take old, out of date pillows and crochet a new pillow cover for them or use a new pillow form to crochet around.
Add a touch of the Southwest to your home with these beautiful painted desert-themed pillows. Created from easy one and two-color crocheted squares and joined together with simple slip stitches, they are quick to make using medium weight yarn and a size I (5.50 mm) hook.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn