Get ahead start on your summer quilting projects with 13 different patterns for your warm summer days. Quilting isn’t just a craft to do in the winter or fall. With all of the beautiful patterns available in the Summer Quilting Pattern Download you can easily find bright bold quilts and more to make for summer. From stitching flowers on a bed to creating a beautiful tote bag or a quilt for baby there are several projects to choose from. Plus, if you are looking for the perfect fabric that is lightweight and just the right color for summer you can find them online with free shipping and free returns.
Jump-start your summer quilting with all 13 bright, colorful quilts perfect for warmer days! You’ll stitch gorgeous flowers onto a bed quilt, cute motifs into a table runner or tote, or pretty blocks into a baby quilt! Don’t miss the next installment of our Quilting on Your Machine with Debby Brown series, where you’ll take your machine-quilting knowledge to the next level. With a wide variety of fascinating techniques to try, every quilter will find something to love in this overflowing summer issue! Get your copy
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn