Take a Step Back to The 70’s with the 1970’s Retro Blanket Crochet Pattern
A Blast from the past a beautiful retro afghan pattern to download!
No matter what your style this fun pattern will bring you back to the past with today’s yarn colors!
note this post contains affiliate links
Calico prints, disco, bell bottoms, 8 track tapes and color tv with only 3 channels. Gas was $.50 a gallon, movie tickets were $1.50 and you paid $6.00 for a record album! Made using 5 colors of worsted-weight yarn and an I hook. Afghan measures 64″ x 48″ but can be made any size using a multiple even stitches.
More Retro Afghan Patterns
Vintage Crochet Pattern Ripple Afghan Pattern PDF Instant Digital Download Chevron Zig Zag Lace Blanket 63×72 2 Ply or 5 Ply
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn