Shells & Braids Baby Afghan Crochet Pattern a Beautiful Baby Blanket to Crochet
Download this beautiful easy to crochet baby blanket pattern for your next project!
this post contains affiliate links
From some of the reviews I have read on this baby afghan is one that is very easy to crochet! It’s a classic pattern that can be used over and over again to make your baby gifts in a variety of yarn colors.
Use the pattern when you have several afghans or even one that you need to crochet in a hurry.
It’s a well written pattern and easy to follow. Although worked in one piece, this texture-rich baby afghan appears to be made in horizontal bands featuring blocks of Shell Stitches and Chain Loop Braiding. In the pretty edging, Front Post Double Crochet Stitches help define the scallop look of the Shell Stitches. The afghan is crocheted using sport weight yarn and a size F (3.75 mm) hook.
Original Publication: Leisure Arts Leaflet #2335, Unique Baby Afghans to Crochet
Product Type: Digital Download – Download the Shells and Braids Crochet Baby Afghan Pattern
More Baby Afghans to Crochet
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn