Crochet Pattern Native American Afghan and Pillows with Geometric and Bold Designs
Geometric Shapes and Bold Designs create this unique afghan and pillow pattern set.
note this post contains affiliate links
The Electronic download means that you can start crocheting the pattern as soon as you have your yarn ready!
Looking for yarn on sale? Check out the variety of Yarn available here at Annie’s!
More about the Crochet Native American Afghan and Pillows pattern…
Geometric and bold designs inspired by Native American and ancient cultures are found in this stunning afghan. Includes 6 different block designs in chart form for you to pick from to complete the afghan. The afghan is made up of 9 different squares. Also included are graphs to make a Water Jug pillow (16″ x 16″) and a Cactus in a Pot pillow (12″ x 22″). Afghan and pillows are made using worsted-weight yarn. Knowledge of reading charts is necessary to complete this pattern.
More Geometric and Native American Afghan Patterns
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn