One of our favorite things about fall and winter is that you can easily slip your favorite crochet sweater over a t-shirt or sweater when you get cold. A few years ago I would have never dreamed about crocheting a sweater but as I learned how easy some of the new patterns such as the Crochet Euphoria Cardi have become much easier to follow the fear is no longer there when it comes to making myself the perfect sweater and if fits!
What we like about this sweater is that it is flattering to several different body types and can be dressed up or down for multiple seasons.
This can be crochet in solid colors of yarn such as the Lion Brand Yarn Vanna’s Style DK-weight yarn or the multicolored version is made using King Cole Riot DK Yarn.
Instructions are written for sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
Purchase of this pattern includes a special bonus video that shows you parts of the pattern you might need a little extra help with!
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn