Learn How to Make this Adorable Puffy Heart Quilt Pattern
This adorable Puffy Heart Quilt is perfect for snuggling with baby, tummy time or to make as the perfect gift for a new baby. Using your favorite colors of fabric you can make the heart in red, blue, pink or neutral colors.
this post contains affiliate links
Get the Puffy Heart Quilt Pattern
Create the Puffy Heart Quilt by following the easy to quilt directions. You can use your fabric or the fabric suggested in the pattern.
Other items needed to make the quilt are polyester fiberfill and basic sewing tools and supplies.
This adorable puff quilt, or biscuit quilt as it is also known, has a dimensional quality and softness that results from the addition of fiberfill in each of the squares. Finished size is 40″ x 40″.
There are two ways to get this quilt pattern….
Puffy Heart Quilt Pattern –
More Quilt Patterns
Make the Puffy Heart Quilt Pattern To Snuggle or Use for Tummy Time with Baby Baby Quilt Patterns Easy to Make Baby Quilts
- Why the Picture Windows Quilted Table Runner is our New Favorite Pattern
- Learn How to Quilt the Patchwork Easter Egg Table Runner Pattern
- Unlock Your Inner Quilting Artist with the Tessellating Diamonds Quilt Pattern
- Share your Love of Christmas with the Christmas Present Quilt Pattern
- New Holiday Quilter’s Club – Best Annie’s Clubs Quilt Through the Seasons