Light Up Your Christmas Tree in Plastic Canvas Pattern
Light up your holidays with this unique Christmas tree that you can make in plastic canvas.
note this post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated at no additional cost to the reader
Using plastic canvas and yarn you can easily create a unique Christmas tree that you can light up. The pattern suggests using an electric light to cover up the Christmas tree but we prefer the safety of LED Candles that are battery operated.
Make a great centerpiece or holiday gift idea!
This is a 3D tree designed to cover a light stitch on 7-Count plastic canvas. Measures 8″ across and 13″ tall.
More to Stitch for Christmas
Stitch 8 delightful ornaments to decorate your tree with 7-count plastic canvas, yarn and gold metallic cord. Ornaments measure from 3-4″ x 4-5″.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn