Download the Pumpkin Pot Holder Beginner Sewing Pattern
Add a little fall to your kitchen and sew up a pumpkin pot holder to use or for decoration!
note this post contains affiliate links
The pattern is easy enough for beginners and can be created in beautiful fabrics for autumn!
Every kitchen needs one or two of these pocket pot holders for using and for decorating. This pattern was originally published in the autumn 2018 issue of Quilter’s World magazine. Finished size is 9″ x 7″.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn