Perfect for last-minute gift-giving, these easy-to-stitch cases hold gift cards for that special touch.
One reason gift cards are so popular is that when the person receiving the gift realizes that they can use this for something they really want or need to buy it makes the perfect gift. No matter what time of year a gift card makes gift giving easy. But in order to add a little color and fun to your gift card you can easily dress it up with a perfectly made gift card case in a special decoration that can be used over and over again. Gift card designs in plastic canvas are easy to make. Just use a square piece of plastic canvas is the size of your gift card and decorate it in one of the many designs above or in your favorite yarn colors.
16 designs for all occasions, including Baby, wedding, graduation, new home, birthday, love birds and more. All are stitched on 7-count plastic canvas using worsted-weight yarn. Each case is 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and fits a standard gift card.
Plastic Canvas Gift Card Holders
- Download the Free Crochet Pattern for a Bottle Holder
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle