Crochet Sunshine Stripes Glasses Case – Version 2
This post contains affiliate links
Free Crochet Pattern
I always have a pair of sunglasses with me year round and I keep throwing them everywhere in my purse, car and around the house. That’s when I decided a nice bright colorful sunglasses case would be the best solution to my problem. Whether you love a pair of oversized sunglasses or a pair of small ones this case is a quick and easy way to crochet a case for any size of sunglass style that you wear! Sometimes standard sunglass cases are not big enough to fit a pair in.
This one is perfect for those oversize are larger pairs of sunglasses. You can even a modification such as a wrist strap or closure string. Make it a little larger to carry your cell phone or make it into a mini purse! You only need one skein of yarn to make this quick and easy crochet pattern!
The Solana Sunglass Case PDF Digital Pattern Only NOT a
CROCHET PATTERN: Eyewear Pouch simple Spiral Easy Beginner
- Download the Free Crochet Pattern for a Bottle Holder
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle