Crochet Sunshine Stripes Glasses Case – Version 2
I always have a pair of sunglasses with me year round and I keep throwing them everywhere in my purse, car and around the house. That’s when I decided a nice bright colorful sunglasses case would be the best solution to my problem. Whether you love a pair of oversized sunglasses or a pair of small ones this case is a quick and easy way to crochet a case for any size of sunglass style that you wear! Sometimes standard sunglass cases are not big enough to fit a pair in.
This one is perfect for those oversize are larger pairs of sunglasses. You can even a modification such as a wrist strap or closure string. Make it a little larger to carry your cell phone or make it into a mini purse! You only need one skein of yarn to make this quick and easy crochet pattern!
The Solana Sunglass Case PDF Digital Pattern Only NOT a
CROCHET PATTERN: Eyewear Pouch simple Spiral Easy Beginner
- Easy to Follow Personalized Season’s Greetings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern