Crochet Bucket Hat a Free Crochet Pattern for a Retro Hat to Wear Any Time of the Year
Skill Level – Easy
The bucket hat also know as a fisherman hat, has been around for year. It was popular back in the 1960’s and is now a favorite to crochet for summer and anytime of the year!
note this post contains affiliate links
Also know as the session hat, or Irish country hat, it’s as popular today as it was in the past! Perfect to crochet with cotton yarn and add a whimsical touch of flowers on the hat if you choose.
Finished Circumference About 18 (21) in. (45.5 (53.5) cm), not including brim, will stretch to fit a range of sizes. Crochet for women and kids!
Free Crochet Bucket Hat with flowers is a free download that you will find here on the Lion Brand website. It’s also available as a kit but just scroll to the free download link on the page to get the pattern.
Find your favorite Crochet Bucket Hat Pattern
Crochet Bucket Hat Pattern
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn