Crochet Blankets for Babies and Children Pastel Rainbow Blanket, Hat and Garland Crochet Pattern
Technique – Crochet
Skill Level – Easy
Crochet a Matching set for baby using different colors of yarn to make a rainbow.
note this post contains affiliate links
How perfect is this matching set for Baby? So sweet and simple to make, and the blanket is reversible! Use your favorite colors of pastel yarns such as Red Heart Soft Essentials yarn. Plus a size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook.
Designs include a blanket, hat and garland. All are made using worsted-weight yarn in 6 different shades and a size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook. Yarn yardage required for set is 355 yds of each color. Finished sizes: blanket — 35″W x 46″L; hat — 12″ (12″, 16″, 18″) circumference.
You can also crochet this pattern in bright rainbow yarn colors, or any 6 different yarn colors you wish.
Crochet Blankets for Babies and Children Pastel Rainbow Blanket, Hat and Garland Crochet Pattern Pastel Rainbow Crochet pattern set for baby
Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanket
Crochet blanket patterns
Crochet blanket patterns for baby
Blanket Crochet pattern
Crochet afghan for baby
- Download the Free Crochet Pattern for a Bottle Holder
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle