The best of winter crochet patterns to cozy up with and make for family and friends!
The 39 colorful crochet patterns will have you crocheting up cuddly afghans, hats, mittens, slippers, and stylish fashion accessories.
Making a a cowl for someone special, or crocheting a pair of winter slipper boots this book provides you with all of the patterns you need for winter crochet. Plus you can make sweaters for the family including men, kids and women! How about a crochet sweater for your pet or a comfy pillow bed for the kids to lay around on and read or play on their tablet?
You’ll find so many pretty afghans to make, cozy slippers for men and women, matching hats and scarves you’ll want to make as many of the patterns as possible.
Satisfy your desire for cozy sweaters, warm fashion accessories and cuddly throws for your home as you crochet up your favorite projects. They’ve even featured quick and easy-to-make projects that make perfect gifts including hats, scarves, mitts and slippers for all ages. Enjoy easy-to-follow instructions and a wide variety of crochet styles for all skill levels. Get your copy of this special issue today!
50 Ripple Stitches
- Easy to Follow Personalized Season’s Greetings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern