Summertime Crochet 22 Stylish and Simple Projects to Make and Download Now
Some of the best crochet summer projects to download are available in the June issue of CROCHET! Magazine. This means you get all 22 patterns for under $6 and can start crocheting them right away!
note this post contains affiliate links
Some of the easy patterns to crochet include Easy Breezy Pineapple top, shawls, tee, bracelets, dishcloths, beautiful afghans and many more projects for the summer!
Summertime stitching! Find 22 quick, portable and fun designs to celebrate summer. From light and lacy tops to casual and colorful jewelry, you can make your wardrobe ready for bright, sunny days.
- Easy and elegant! The Strasbourg Hexagon Shawl features a striking design that elevates any outfit. Worked in lacy, join-as-you-go hexagons, this unique U-shaped shawl is the perfect accessory.
- Exotic inspirations! The Aztec Earrings showcase a bold, circular design with colorful beads. These turquoise and ecru earrings are easy to make and will add that finished look to your matching outfit.
- Beautifully breezy! The Spring Day Kimono Cardi, constructed with variegated pastel yarn, is sure to gain the admiration and compliments of family and friends as you add a pop of color!
Plus, you won’t want to miss the Crochet Tutorial 101 feature teaching the Tunisian double stitch with a beautiful blanket pattern to practice.
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle
- Stay Stylish and Cool this Summer with the Simple Crochet Striped Tee Pattern