Crochet a Pretty Baby Romper that you adjust to fit your baby as they grow this pretty little crochet pattern can be made in a variety of sizes.
this post contains affiliate links
This lace look romper for baby girls is a perfect pattern to crochet for the spring and summer baby. Make this wonderful pattern for a new baby coming into your life. Imagine crocheting this pattern for a baby shower or a new baby in your family. You can crochet it using a lightweight cotton yarn such as Premier Yarns Cotton Fair in a variety of colors including white, green, yellow, pink, blue, and more! The yarn is machine washable!
The Crochet Romper Design fits loosely around the waist and includes adjustable straps that makes it easy to fit for growing babies. Plus there is a button closure crotch area to make it easy to change diapers.
Crochet the romper to fit Sizes: 0–3 (6–9, 12, 24) months
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn