Quilt an Adorable Baby Quilt Using Reproduction Print Fabric or Choose a Fabric that will make your quilt to match the Baby Nursery.
Adorable quilt patterns for kids and babies. Show your love with a handmade, quilted gift that they will cherish forever. Baby quilt patterns are great for expecting mothers.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links
This beginner quilt pattern for baby can easily be made using reproduction fabric from the 1930’s or choosing a variety of scrap fabrics, fabrics to match a baby’s room, or a themed quilt for baby. The hears pattern make it such a cute pattern that a baby can use for years to come or you can even make this quilt as a wall hanging in a room.
The quilt is fun and easy to make and everyone will compliment you on the finished results.
After you cut the fabric and assemble it you should be able to finish this pattern in a weekend!
Use your reproduction print scraps to create this quilt full of love! Finished size: 49″ x 59″
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn