Quick and Easy to Memorize Crochet Patterns to Make in a Weekend 50 Plus Projects
Make the Most of Your Weekend Crochet Projects with over 50 patterns to start making now for gifts ideas, home decor, holidays and more!
Crochet in a Weekend is the perfect source for your next crochet project. Whether you need a quick gift or something for your home. Plus, these patterns are easy to crochet and memorize.
note this post contains affiliate links to help support my yarn habit
Patterns include everything from crochet hats, pumpkins, cozy cup holders, gift card holders, scarves, stockings, Christmas decorations, fall decor, scarves, rugs, gift ideas and more!
Make the most of your weekend! This issue includes many short, easy patterns that are perfect to make over a relaxing weekend. Use your spare moments to stitch up fashionable accessories, timeless gifts, holiday decorations and home accents. You’ll love the ease and the satisfaction of completing projects in so little time!
- Quick and cozy! An easy-to-memorize two-row repeat pattern makes the beautiful and versatile Blue Horizon Shawl. After a relaxing weekend of crocheting, your finished piece will be ready to wear as a shawl or a scarf.
- The PURRfect pattern! Adorable and easy, the Chat Noir Beanie is crocheted in worsted-weight yarn. The cute features are simple-to-crochet appliqué shapes that you can sew on after the hat is complete.
- Adorn your favorite couch with the Speedy Stripes Throw. Using a super bulky yarn, a giant hook and a one-row repeat pattern, you’ll have this stylish throw finished in no time! The three coordinating colors make the simple pattern look stunning.
Plus, you won’t want to miss our Christmas in the Nick of Time feature! Crochet ornaments and festive decor that you’ll love to display or give as heartfelt gifts—all with quick and easy patterns!
Quick and Easy to Memorize Crochet Patterns to Make in a Weekend
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle
- Stay Stylish and Cool this Summer with the Simple Crochet Striped Tee Pattern