Make a Furry Friend Happy with Pieceful Pet Beds Sewing Pattern for Dogs and Cats
Don’t let the name fool you the word Pieceful is a play on words for sewing and quilting. Learn how easy it is to sew a pet bed for your dog or cat with your favorite cozy fabrics.
note this post contains affiliate links
Use a quilted fabric and batting to make these stylish beds for you pets. Some sewing skills are required.
Pamper your pooch or coddle your cat in one of these stylish quilted beds for pets! Walls are 2 layers of quilted fabric sandwiched over 8-oz. batting. Use a standard low-loft pillow for the large bed and create a small pillow for the other. Shams are pieced, machine-appliquéd, lined and easy to wash. (Entire bed is machine washable in cold water on gently cycle — reshape and air dry.) Finished sizes: small fits up to 12 lbs.; large fits up to 25 lbs.
More Pet Items
Sewing Pattern for Pet Bed In 2 Sizes, Kwik Sew # K4020, Round Dog Bed, 26 in & 34 in Round Dog Bed Pillows
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern
- Add an Easy to Make Playful Nordic Gnome Door Stopper to Your Christmas