Make a Friend Doll Sewing Pattern and Matching Wardrobe for Easy to Sew Fun Dolls
Dolls make great gifts for a little one and what’s better than making a handmade doll with her own unique wardrobe? The Make a Friend Doll is an easy pattern to sew and you can create extra outfits for each doll with the Make a Friend Wardrobe Sewing Pattern.
note this post contains affiliate links
Make a Friend doll is 20″ tall. The doll pattern comes with the sundress pattern as to sew for your doll. Her hair can be sewn with felt or for a washable version you can use polar fleece. She can wear newborn size socks and shoes from the store (check out the dollar store for these) . Or make your own as well as other outfits with the Make a Friend Wardrobe sewing pattern. The dolls can be sewn in a variety of colors and skin tones to create the perfect doll for your little one!
Make a Friend Doll’s Wardrobe Pattern includes all the pieces you need for a complete wardrobe. Dresses, shirts, shorts, pants, socks, shoes, and undies are all included in the pattern. These clothes also fit popular 18″ dolls.
More Doll and Toy Patterns
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn