Crochet Pattern for Free Fabric Lined Face Mask
FREE EASY CROCHET FACE MASK PATTERN
The size of this fabric-lined crochet mask is easy to customize by adding or removing hdc stitches based on the size you need. Working stitches into the back loop only gives the crochet mask a curved shape when worn. The crochet ties are incorporated into the edging— no fussy joining required. For a denser mask, you can go down a hook size and increase the number of chains you start with. This crochet mask pattern for adults uses worsted weight yarn. For this pattern they’ve used Red Heart Super Saver, but you can also use any CYC weight 4 yarn in your stash, such as Bernat Super Value, Caron One Pound or Lily Sugar’n Cream The Original. The Yarnspirations team designed this mask following the CDC’s recommendation that homemade masks can be used to effectively help stop the spread of COVID-19. These masks are intended for use by the public, but not for healthcare practitioners. These masks have not been tested. Fit and cleanliness also affect the mask’s effectiveness. Be sure to wash your materials and mask regularly. These masks are to be used in addition to physical distancing measures and it’s still important to not touch your face while it’s worn.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn