Learn How to Crochet Easy Mile-A-Minute Baby Afghans
When crocheting a quick gift for a baby shower or as a gift it can be a challenge to find just the right pattern to crochet that will create a beautiful baby blanket. One of our all time favorite afghans to crochet for a new baby is the mile-a-minute afghan pattern because it is quick and easy to crochet while creating a stunning afghan! That is because the mile-a-minute afghan is a repetitive pattern that you can finish fast. In the Book Learn to Make Mile-a-Minute Crochet Baby Afghans they provide a tutorial and sample projects that explain how to create these type of afghans. There are 6 projects in all provided in the book.
What these baby afghans all have in common is that they are crocheted in narrow panels, either in short rows or around a long beginning chain; then a border is added and the strips are joined. They are crocheted using light or medium weight yarns, designs include Lemon Drop, Pineapple Parade, and Wavy Strips, all by Anne Halliday; Miles of Shells by Carole Prior; Easter Mile-A-Minute by Jennine DeMoss; and Daisies for Baby by Terry Kimbrough.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn