Here’s a colorful sweater to knit to keep you warm during the cold winter months or to wear to work or out to dinner. Using 4 different colors of sport weight yarn and US size 6/4mm Knitting needles. The color-block cardigan will keep you warm and stylish.
note this post contains affiliate links
Sizes to fit XS, S, M, L and XL
Length is 30″ for all sizes.
This pattern would look great in different shades of blacks and grays, reds, browns, or multi colors for a bright colored sweater. The sweater doesn’t require any buttons so it’s perfect for casual wear or knit for a more dress up occasion.
The pattern is available in several different ways.
You can get the Color Block Cardigan Knitting Pattern
The Pattern can also be downloaded in
Which also includes 20 additional patterns (8 Sweaters for Winter to Knit)
Knitting Pattern for a Color Block Cardigan Sweater to Keep You Warm and Stylish
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn