*Customer terms and conditions to redeem at Aussie II Cabinet Deal
This unique sewing cabinet provides you with all the space you need without taking up too much room!
31.5 square feet of sewing space. When fully opened with quilt leaf and rolling caddy extended the Aussie is 99-1/2” wide by 79-1/4” deep.
Don’t let these measurements scare you! When the quilt leaf is folded down and the rolling caddy is tucked under, the Aussie measures 99-1/4” wide x 22-1/2” deep.
With so much surface area the Aussie is ideal for quilting or large sewing projects. The large surface space also means you have plenty of room for multiple sewing machines or sergers.
Choose Your Color Aussie II Cabinet – in White or Teak
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn