Here is an inexpensive way to make some Mod Podge at home and save some money!
As you know Mod Podge is great for decoupage, scrapbooking, paper, fabrics and more…
All you need to do this is an empty jar (baby food jar, salsa jar, pickle jar etc)
Some Elmer’s Glue
1) Empty the glue into a clean jar
2) Add Water (You will need 50% glue and 50% water)
3) Shake well….
And you are finished!
If you want to know where I found this idea check out the Web site with photos here…
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn