How to Make a Crochet Temperature Blanket for the New Year
A temperature blanket is a way to create a fun year-long crochet project. The Crochet Temperature blanket pattern will give you all the information you need to plan out your own temperature blanket.
note this post contains affiliate links
Made using aran or worsted weight yarn and size 4.5 hooks. Finished measurements are 60″ x 80″
In January we normally start seeing knit and crochet temperature blankets showing up on our social media post. Check out Pinterest and you will be sure to find all sorts of crochet and knitted temperature blanket patterns and inspirations.
The temperature range that you choose for your blanket will be determined by your location. For example, yearly temperatures for someone living in the Midwest will be much different than someone living in the South.
Use a local weather website to determine and follow the temperature each day in your location.
The typical blanket is made using about 12 yarn colors.
More Crochet Patterns
- Easy to Follow Personalized Season’s Greetings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern