Crochet Over-the-Oven Door Towel Toppers, Dishcloths and Pot Holders Patterns
Here’s a creative way to dress up your oven!
Crochet these 6 vintage-style toppers with matching accessories. The towel toppers are made to go over the oven door!
note this post contains affiliate links
Dress up your oven and kitchen in style and use your favorite kitchen towels to crochet and match your home kitchen decor!
The patterns are perfect use with a kitchen towel of your choosing. Just select the yarn color (cotton yarn) and start crocheting your favorites!
These 6 vintage-style over-the-oven-door dress towel toppers in today’s colors are the perfect decorative addition to your kitchen. And, they make great gifts and are perfect to sell at craft fairs! Each set includes a towel topper, dishcloth and pot holder, and all items are made using cotton worsted-weight yarn.
More to Explore
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle
- Stay Stylish and Cool this Summer with the Simple Crochet Striped Tee Pattern