Crochet a lightweight shawl for to take you from season to season while adding the perfect style and warmth. Crochet in 3 different yarn colors or make it a solid color.
Free Crochet Shawl Pattern
this post contains affiliate links
The free crochet Sensational Shawl pattern will keep you interested as you change colors while crocheting this shawl. The lightweight pattern features different colors of yarn and a perfect layer of warmth to wear from season to season. The pattern is considered intermediate so some skill and the ability to read a pattern is necessary. There are some easier crochet shawl patterns listed below.
Materials Needed to Crochet the Sensational Shawl
Shawl measures 94″ (239 cm) across wingspan and 35″ (89 cm) in depth at center after blocking.
There are specials stitches required and explained in the crochet pattern. They include the fan stitch and the stacked double crochet. There is also a v-stitch that is explained in details while crocheting this pattern. The crocheted shawl can be worn different ways upon completion of the project.
More Shawls to Crochet
Free Triangle Shawl Crochet Pattern
Free Zig Zagging Filet Crochet Shawl Pattern
Free Texture Message Pocket Shawl Pattern
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn