The Granny Square is one of the most popular crochet patterns. A Mandala is a vibrant circle that can be crocheted as an afghan or use in other patterns. Put them together and you have the perfect Mandala Granny Crochet Pattern.
Note: affiliate links
Once the mandala meets up with the granny square you will see an amazing explosion of color in an afghan that you can crochet for any home decor situation.
The design is made using a variety of colors of yarn with the mandalas crocheted and arranged in a granny square sequence.
Crochet the Mandala Granny Afghan
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn