Sewing a Tote Bag for Summer Quick and Simple Sewing Bags
Quick and Simple Sewing Bags are the perfect way to make a spring or summer gift for someone. These sewing patterns are quick and easy to sew and can be made all year round in your favorite fabric colors!
If you click through my links and buy something, I will earn a commission and you will support my yarn and craft habit. Thank you.
The 10 designs featured in Quick and Simple Sewing Bags include patterns for large and small bags, purses and tote bags. Sewing Bags can be created in a short amount of time and offer quick and simple bags for every purpose from travel, vacations, to the beach, park, and storage to laundry and lunch. Make one for everyday of the week or to match an outfit, for your next trip, to keep your craft supplies in, or for a quick and easy gift!
Projects include Insulated Bag, Denim Pocket Purse, Shoe Bag, Garment Bag, Travel Bag (made of oilcloth, with lots of pockets), Tote Bag (with rolled fabric roses), Makeup Bag, Furoshiki Bag (traditional Japanese wrapping cloth frequently used to transport clothes, gifts, or other goods), Laundry Bag (drawstring), and Dip-Dyed Tote.
Take a Look at some of the designs….
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern
- Add an Easy to Make Playful Nordic Gnome Door Stopper to Your Christmas