Free Knitting Pattern Made with Bernat Blanket Yarn Easy to Knit Triangles Hexagon Blanket
This blanket was inspired by the 90’s this energetic throw can be knitted in a variety of colors to change the feel to retro, modern, vintage or whatever style you want.
note this post contains affiliate links
A free easy pattern to knit. You can easily transform your space with the vibrant color combination of color and pattern on this knit throw. The pattern is stitched in strips and then sewn or crocheted together,the clever construction of this plush blanket makes knitting the geometric colorwork a breeze. Each triangle is picked up off the edge of the previous triangle, and knit in basic garter stitch with simple shaping for the bold, color block design. Finished with a fun fringe, this unique throw is designed to impress!
More Free Knitting Patterns
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn