Baby blankets are small and easy to crochet and if you have a lot of baby showers coming up in the future here are a few of the best and easiest baby afghan patterns to crochet.
An easy baby crochet afghan pattern is using Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn, a size L (11) crochet hook and making a small baby afghan using single or double crochet. The yarn is thick so the blanket will work up quickly and make and extra soft afghan. Plus it comes in a variety of colors from white, pink, blue, yellow, greens and many multi-colors to choose from.
Free Dream Baby Blanket Pattern
There are many other easy to crochet baby blankets including the Striped Lace Baby Blanket made using lacy stripes of color and a dainty edging.
Keep baby warm with this Simple Crochet Baby blanket pattern worked from a worsted weight cotton/acrylic blend yarn. The stitch pattern makes it appropriate for both boys and girls and it can be made in one color or a variety of colors.
The 4-Square Baby Throw requires a bit more crochet experience but gives you the look of a large granny in 4 squares using multiple baby yarn colors.
Free Soft Shells Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Free Baby Swirls Blanket Pattern
Favecrafts has 24 Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns, Free Tutorials and More available on their site. You will be sure to find a favorite afghan you want to crochet.
All Free Crochet has 19 Quick and Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns from beginner crochet, to simple crochet, fast and easy and some unique baby afghan patterns.
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle
- Stay Stylish and Cool this Summer with the Simple Crochet Striped Tee Pattern