Free Crochet Pattern Ripple Cakes Shifting Chevrons Crochet Tote Bag
This woven-look crochet tote is designed in Caron Cotton Ripple Cakes.
note this post contains affiliate links
Skill Level – Intermediate
Crochet Hook Size – G/6 and H/8
Yarn – Caron Cotton Ripple Cakes
You only need one yarn to enjoy all the softly phasing tones on this fresh, crochet tote bag. Shades of Caron Cotton Ripple Cakes are highlighted in a fascinating, shifting chevron stitch pattern that features single crochet and spike stitch techniques. This generously-sized tote is worked in the round and boasts a base and straps that are double stranded for extra durability. Measuring approx. 18½” wide x 11½” deep, it’s a take-anywhere bag you’ll adore!
More to Explore…
Free Crochet tote bag pattern
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn