The Number of Caron Cakes Yarn to complete this project is 1 Caron Cakes Yarn – Shown in color Spice Cake.
Nothing could be more popular right now than crocheting a messy bun hat and what a better way to do make it than with the ever so hot Caron Cakes Yarn. The pattern states that you need to get the use of the different colors in the yarn skein, pull the four center colors out and unravel. Cut where each color changes and roll yarn into individual balls. But I have made hats using the Caron Cakes Yarn and I like to leave the balls together and see how the colors turn out when crocheting a hat and like the way the colors blend together.
Hat Crocheted Using Caron Cakes Gelato Yarn
There are many ways to crochet the messy bun hat. Some start out with crocheting the ponytail or the bun area first while others start at the brim and work their way up. It’s all a matter of preference and how you like to crochet.
This pattern also calls for using a Ponytail holder which can help your hair stay in place when wearing the hat.
Choose Your Color of Caron Cakes Yarn
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn