Free Crochet Acorns Garland Pattern for the Fall
Decorate your home for the fall with this easy to crochet garland featuring acorns in colors of browns, orange and red yarn colors. These small acorns only require a little bit of stuffing to fill them upon completion.
note this post contains affiliate links
Easily add warmth to your autumn-themed home with precious acorns in this versatile garland. Craft it using Bernat Handicrafter Cotton for a durable finish on this decoration that you can re-use every year. Hang it across a window or wall, around a table, or any other spot you dream up!
Free Acorn & Basket Pattern
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn