Farmhouse-Style Quilt Patterns feature 14 Cozy Designs with country looks for today.
note this post contains affiliate links
Create Quilts from the past with these Farmhouse-Style Quilt Patterns. Featuring fresh country looks for today!
Skill Level – Beginner to Intermediate
Create quilts from a time long past but still very much a part of the quilting experience. These 14 quilt designs revisited a time when quilting was a necessity for most families. A time when every piece of cloth would be put to use. The quilters of this era are truly some of the best. This book recreates the designs of a time when simple was beautiful. Farmhouse Style Quilting is for the quilter looking for simple but elegance country quilting at its best.
Experience the New Farmhouse-Style Quilting Quilt Patterns 14 Quilt Designs From a Time Long Past
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn