Enhance your home with the Crochet Farmhouse Plaid Throw and More DIY Projects
The farmhouse plaid throw is the perfect way to enhance your couch or living space.
Easily change the look of your room with this fun pattern!
It’s easy enough for a confident beginner
note this post contains affiliate links
More Details – One fantastic decor piece can change the look of your room! This easy-to-make 47″ square plaid throw starts with a mesh of 12 skeins Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday Worsted Solids medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn crocheted from corner to corner. Then you simply weave yarn through to create this stunning plaid throw!
Get the Pattern Here!!!
More Farmhouse Patterns
Farmhouse Crochet Patterns
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn