Katie’s Sewing Academy 18 Video Beginner Sewing Videos
Sewing decorator curtains that add value and beauty to your home is just one of the many ways that you can change or redecorate a room. From grommet, gathered and pleated styles you will be sure to flatter your windows when you select the fabric and pattern for the perfect curtains or valances.
When sewing curtains you need to make sure that you properly measure the windows and learn proper proportions and determine the direction of your fabric for perfectly aligned repeating motifs.
Whether you are designing the curtains yourself or using a pattern you need to make sure that you are following the proper steps in order to make your curtains look and hang properly.
There are several styles of curtains that you can sew. Using your sewing machine and a little imagination will go a long way to sewing the perfect curtains for any room in your home.
Take a look at some of the helpful patterns, classes, fabrics and more to sew curtains for your windows.
This class is all about working with large panels of fabric to make household standards: curtains and duvets.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn