Here’s a beautiful way to crochet potholders as gifts. These easy to crochet potholders are made easy because all of the color changes are done at the beginning of the rows!
These double-thickness pot holders are made using #4 worsted-weight yarn in your choice of cotton or acrylic. Designs are formed by cleverly placed dropped double crochet stitches worked in the front loop of stitch 2 rows below. All color changes are done at the beginning of rows, so you are only working with one color at a time. Includes written instructions as well as optional graphs.
Note: Always be careful when using yarn for potholders – make sure if you are using them with hot items that the yarn is safe to use for the kitchen!
Potholder Crochet Pattern Kitchen Dekoration DIY Potholder
Vintage Floral Potholders Crochet Pattern PDF Download
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn