The easy to crochet Granny Bear Blocks afghan pattern can be crocheted and arrange in many different ways and colors. you can make the pattern as shown or use colorful bears to match a nursery or child’s bedroom. This pattern was originally found in Annie’s Newsletter and has been a favorite for fans to crochet over the years.
You will be sure to receive lots of compliments on the finished item and add your own finishing touches to the pattern.
The pattern is reviewed by others as incredibly easy and super adorable.
It’s highly recommended to anyone making items for an expectant mom to be.
Simple shell stitches can be turned into bears to make these adorable motifs. Complete 61 motifs and join for an adorable blanket, made using #4 worsted-weight yarn and a size G/6/4mm crochet hook. Finished size: 41″W x 44″L.
You May Also Enjoy
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn