Crochet Stained Glass Church Window Square
Using Red Heart Super Saver Yarn and a size G crochet hook you can crochet this beautiful granny square stained glass square for afghans and other crochet projects.
The pattern can be completed and viewed in full by following the link below…
Afghans, throws and blankets—no matter what you call them, we crocheters love to make them! In this special issue of Crochet World, we’ve brought together a collection of some of our all-time favorite afghans. With over 40 designs to choose from, you’ll be busy crocheting for months!
- Crochet stunning stained glass! Assembled from the center out, the spectacular award-winning Cathedral Rose Window Afghan is a true work of art. You’re sure to love stitching this masterpiece!
- All aboard! Colorful animals hop aboard Noah’s Ark Baby Blanket. The perfect gift for Baby, a chevron design adds to the theme creating the rippling waves.
- Diamonds are a crocheter’s best friend! The unique Dazzling Diamonds Throw showcases diamond motifs joined together to form dazzling stars—sure to become the focal point in any room it is displayed.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn