A Bargello quilt is full of waves, curves and other shapes that move beautifully across the quilt. The quilts may look difficult to make but they are actually quite easy. A Bargello quilt is made by using several strips of fabric that are sewn together in a pattern. The patterns work well even for beginners who are learning how to quilt plus they can be used with a wide range of fabric colors.
Bargello Quilts & Beyond explores creative possibilities with a traditional concept. Now quilters can experience with ease the construction for a Bargello without the fear of the unknown. This book explains and demonstrates several updated techniques to create the traditional look using today’s tools and shortcuts. Bargello Quilts & Beyond will take the mystery and fear out of “Bargello”. Includes 8 projects
Electronic download is available as a PDF and in formats compatible with your e-reader.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn