Crochet Pattern Join as You Go Motif Sunday Morning Crochet Cardi Pattern
Perfect for any outfit this crochet cardi is a great pattern to make for spring or summer. The only difficult part is choosing what color to make it in!
note this post contains affiliate links
Throw this charming cardi over any outfit for just the right look!
Charming Vesna motifs and distinctive shaping make the Sunday Morning Crochet Cardi easy to wear yet sophisticated. Throw it on over any outfit for just the right touch. To make finishing quicker, the motifs are joined as you go along. The pattern includes directions for sizes S/M (L/XL, 2XL/3XL) with a finished width (not including sleeves) of 40 (42.5, 45) inches. Crochet it using 8 (9, 10) hanks of Plymouth Yarn Fantasy Naturale medium (4) weight cotton yarn in green.
Purchase of this pattern includes a special bonus video that shows you parts of the pattern you might need a little extra help with! You can watch the video by accessing your bookshelf.
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle
- Stay Stylish and Cool this Summer with the Simple Crochet Striped Tee Pattern