Crochet Pattern Checked Hooded Scarf with Pockets
The comfortable feel of this scarf with a hood and pockets makes a great gift idea for the holidays and all winter long! What makes it so fun is the checker pattern in the hood and pockets. Imagine the scarf with blue and black checks, or white and red, how about your favorite sports team colors (hint green and gold).
note this post contains affiliate links
Yarn Used – Red Heart Soft Medium Worsted Weight Acrylic Yarn two ball each of three colors
Bundle up in this modern twist on traditional buffalo checks. With a roomy, checked hood and pockets, this 70″ long scarf with 12″ hood height and 9″ hood depth, will keep you warm all winter long.
More Crochet Patterns Gift Ideas
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn