ePattern Simple Beginner Lace Mitts
Crochet Kit – Harley Head Warmer & Mittens
Crochet an Ear Warmer that Fits Snugly Around your Head and a Pair of Fingerless Mittens
Stay warm and comfortable all winter long with these easy to crochet patterns for an ear warmer and matching pair of fingerless mittens. Using only one skein of yarn these make a great gift for someone !!
note this post contains affiliate links
Keep your ears and hands cozy with these textured, stylish winter accessories. Made using only one ball of Omega Sophie medium (worsted) weight acrylic/wool yarn, for an ear warmer that fits snugly around a 21-22″ head, and fingerless mitts measuring 5″ long, you’ll want to craft a set for gift giving. Depending on how loosely you crochet, however; don’t get caught without enough yarn.
More Fun Crochet Patterns to Keep you Warm
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn