Crochet the Spinning Wheel Shawl for the Perfect Accessory to your Wedding or Special Occasion Dress
The Spinning Wheel Crochet Shawl Pattern can be downloaded here in the Crochet World June 2018 Issue
The perfect summer accessory to crochet for any occasion is a lightweight shawl like the Spinning Wheel Shawl which is perfect to match any wedding or other dress you are wearing. While the pattern is somewhat challenging it’s worth the effort for the perfect shawl that can be worn over and over again!
Intricate motifs are crocheted with metallic thread and bead accents but of course you can modify the pattern a bit using any colors that you choose!
This shawl will instantly become an heirloom to treasure!
Design is made using 1 spool of gold metallic thread and 1 ball of Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet size 10 crochet cotton. Size 4mm rose montee gold-plated rhinestones are also used. Finished measurements: 17 1/2″W x 69″L.
More Crochet Shawl Patterns
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn