This crochet sweater is based on the popular cocoon pattern featuring a long back that curves under the arms and is shorter in the front. The mesh pattern allows the sleeves to stretch out more so that you can easily make it for any size. The pattern has a vintage feel to it while still being modern. This crochet pattern for the Lacy Leaf Cocoon can be downloaded and you can start crocheting it right away.
Crochet Sweater Pattern Dahlia Mandala Sweater
Dream Catcher Cardi Crochet Pattern
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn