Crochet a Lacy Afghan for Baby with these 7 Keepsake Baby Afghan Crochet Patterns
When it comes to crocheting a baby blanket you can’t beat the look of a lacy afghan or the colors available to crochet one in.
Baby afghans make great gifts for baby showers, gifts for new parents and keepsakes for baby.
note this post contains affiliate links
The seven crochet afghans that are available in Keepsake Baby Afghans are perfect for you to crochet in neutral baby colors and pink or blue. Using a baby soft yarn these afghans will be cherished by mom and dad. Help decorate a baby nursery in baby colors theme using one of these special patterns.
These seven lacy and lovely crochet afghans designed by Kay Meadors work up quickly in sport weight yarn for a special baby! The centers of these afghans finish in a flash, leaving you time to add the elegant crocheted edgings that give the wonderful wraps their old-fashioned charm.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn