Granny Squares From Simple to Sensational
Granny squares are a perennial favorite of crocheters worldwide and with this class you can learn 15 unique designs that illustrate just how creative you can be with squares, hexagons and octagons. Not only will you learn tricks and tips for making the motifs but new techniques you can use in all of your crochet projects.
A Good Crochet book or guide can be one of the best ways to learn to crochet a granny square and make several different patterns to use in many ways in your crochet projects. Plus you can go back to the book over and over again as you crochet and work on creating beautiful granny squares.
Granny Square Vintage Sweater Jacket Crochet Pattern – $9.99
This vintage vibe jacket is made with the popular granny square stitch! The styling options are endless as well as the color options. Instructions are given for size medium but sizes L, XL, 2XL can be achieved simply by changing your hook size and matchin
101 Granny Squares – $7.49
From simple to sophisticated, you are sure to find a Granny Square for every mood & project! While each of these Granny Squares is shown with size 4 worsted yarn, you can easily change to sport, baby or chunky yarns to make them bigger or smaller. There i
- Easy to Follow Personalized Season’s Greetings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern